Responsible for Le Petit Breton
Le Petit Breton is represented by Grégory Le Couviour – Internet Logistics Service.
- professional civil liability insured by Groupama Auray
The editorial manager is Le Petit Breton represented by Grégory Le Couviour.
The Site uses the WordPress CMS engine.
The host of the website is OVH (SAS with a capital of € 10,069,020).
Its technical management is entrusted to the company Eilan Informatique, domiciled.
5 route de Kerhel
06 52 69 44 64
Eilan Informatique, represented by Grégory Le Couviour has been registered with the CNIL since May 25, 2018 as Data Protection Delegate under the number DPO-5932.
The user is in particular informed that in accordance with article 32 of the modified Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, the information that he communicates by the forms present on the Le Petit Breton Site are necessary to respond to his request and are intended for the departments in charge of responding to its request for the purpose of monitoring this request.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 39 and 40 of the law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978 modified in 2004, the user has the right to access, rectify, update and delete information which concern him, which he can exercise by contacting email@example.com, or by mail to Grégory Le Couviour , 5 route de Kerhel, 56400 Auray, specifying in the subject line “Personal rights” and attaching a copy of his proof of identity.
You also have the right to give instructions on the fate of your data after your death.
In accordance with the provisions of article 38 of the law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978 modified in 2004, the user can also oppose, for legitimate reasons, that his data be subject to processing and without reason and without cost, that its data be used for commercial prospecting purposes.
The user is informed that during his visits to the Site www.lepetitbreton.fr , a cookie can be installed automatically on his browser software.
The information collected on this site will be kept for a period of 26 months.
The cookie is a block of data that does not identify users but is used to record information relating to the navigation of it on the site. The configuration of the navigation software makes it possible to inform of the presence of a cookie and possibly to refuse it as described at the following address www.cnil.fr.
The user has the right to access, withdraw and modify the personal data communicated through cookies under the conditions indicated above.
The user of the Le Petit Breton Site is required to comply with the provisions of the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the violation of which is liable to criminal sanctions. In particular, with regard to the nominative information to which he has access, he must refrain from any collection, any misuse, and in general, from any act likely to infringe the privacy or reputation of individuals .
Personal data processed
Personal data means data that identifies you as a natural person. We may need to process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your contact details including your name, email address and telephone number
- User information, for example, if you log into our service or visit our websites. This information may include the IP number, device type and browser, time zone, geographic location, as well as your interest and preferences, information on how you interact with our services, for example on features used and buttons clicked.
- Other information we receive through your contacts
Purposes of processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide our services in accordance with the applicable conditions
- Manage the business relationship with you and the Le Petit Breton client you represent
- Develop and improve our services
- In order to provide information and offers to current or potential Le Petit Breton customers on our services by selected third parties. To avoid any ambiguity, any marketing material distributed using your personal data is sent to you as a representative of current or potential Le Petit Breton customer and not to you as a private person.
Sharing with third parties and transfer to third countries
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties so that these third parties use personal data for direct marketing purposes in relation to you as an individual, but only with you as a representative of current or potential client of Le Petit Breton .
We may transfer personal data to a country outside the EEA, but we must first obtain your consent or ensure that the transfer is legal and secure by making other arrangements.
It is our obligation to process specific, relevant and necessary personal information while taking into account our legitimate purposes. It is your right to control us.
To update the personal data that we process about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive a free extract of personal data we process about you, send us a signed letter to the address of Le Petit Breton .
Photo credits :
Le Petit Breton